Blaenks is still in the Beta Testing Phase and we would love to hear your feedback.Here is what we would like you to do: Please take a second to set up your own profile, upload an artwork to your portfolio and browse the platform itself.
depending what is your field of creativity, we can evaluate your feedback. A make-up artist might put the focus on other things then a dj or a director might.
Do you know what's the idea behind this platform and what you can use it for - just from looking at it? How long did it take you to understand it?
Are the buttons in the right place and have the right names on it - or does it feel stiff and upside down. If so why is that? Please explain the buttons or functions that leave u guessing or that do not make any sense to you. Did you find yourself lost at some point?
Are there any mistakes or flaws that u found during your time using the platform. Where did you get stuck or the result was plain wrong?
Thinking of this as a platform for creative collaboration, what functions do you want us to build into it? We are in the very beginning and since you will be the one using it, your feedback is important to us.
- new design
- profile design
- start page design
- including fonts into website
- responsive design (mobile)
- add Artworks and Artists to your Favorites list
- more expertise
- collaborators tab in profile
- beta feedback fill out form
- new artwork sizes: big, medium, mini, (invisible)
- numerous optimizations & Bugfixes
- new skills / expertises to chose from
- share artwork
- medium size artworks
- login with facebook
- browse / search
- show number of artworks
- show number of collaborators
- sort portfolio
- photo gallery as artwork
- new start page
- profile background image
- user profiles
- artworks containing youtube & vimeo videos and soundcloud music
- linking collaborators in artworks
- browse section:
- browse / spotlight
- browse / category